WHAT ARE THE OPENING HOURS OF THE SPA?
- The Spa is open from 09.00 A.M. to 07.00 P.M.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO THE SPA?
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. We will provide you with a bathrobe and pyjamas.
SHOULD I MAKE A RESERVATION IN ADVANCE?
- Advance booking prior to your arrival is recommended to secure your preferred date and time of treatment.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE? - Please check in at the spa reception at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid reduced treatment times.
WHO CAN HELP ME DECIDE HOW TO CHOOSE MY TREATMENT?
- Our Spa Manager or Spa Receptionist will help you plan the perfect spa experience, including the best order for your treatment. Spa package are specially designed to offer you a selection of our most popular spa treatment.
WHERE DO I CHANGE CLOTHES?
- You may either change in the spa private suite.
WHAT IF A HAVE SPECIAL HEALTH CONSIDERATION?
- Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, are pregnant or have any other medical complications are devised to consult their doctors before signing up for any spa service. Please notify our Spa Manager or Spa Receptionist aware of any medical conditions.
WHAT DO I WEAR DURING MY TREATMENT?
- Most body treatments are enjoyed without clothing. However, wear what you feel is most comfortable for you. We provide special pyjamas for Thai Massage.
WHAT ABOUT MY COMFORT?
- This is your time in the spa and you should delight in it as much as possible. Whether the room is too hot, the music is too loud, the lights too bright or the pressure of the massage uncomfortable…just let us know.
- To ensure that guests can enjoy the peaceful sanctuary of The Lotus Spa, we respectfully request that all visitors keep noise to a minimum. Cellular phones and electronic devices are discouraged.
WHAT ABOUT MY VALUABLES?
- Please leave them in your room. The spa will not assume any liabilities.
SHOULD MEN SHAVE BEFORE THE FACIAL?
- Yes, we recommended that men shave a few hours before their facial.
WHAT IF I AM LATE FOR AN APPOINTMENT?
- Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
WHAT IF I NEED TO MAKE A CANCELLATION?
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to help us reschedule your appointment, subject to space availability. Any cancellation with less than 4 hours' notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Full charges will be imposed for a "no-show"
WHAT ABOUT PAYMENT?
- We accept Visa and Master credit cards and cash. You may also charge your treatments to your room. All prices are quoted in Thai Baht. And prices are subject to change without prior notice.